'Souffleur' Voice Telemetry System
Meaning - Souffleur (N) The ‘Prompter’, usually in a theatre or opera hall.
The Souffleur is a stand-alone M-LINK telemetry receiver. It operates independently of the transmitter, and outputs telemetry data in speech form as well as Vario tones and warning messages.
Using a PC configuration process you can determine what, when and in which form the Souffleur is to generate information
- for each model separately.
• Languages: German, English
• Versatile mounting facilities provide maximum freedom of movement
• Compact, lightweight
• Max. operating time fourteen hours (LiFePO4 battery)
• Can be configured and updated using MULTIPLEX Launcher and USB PC lead (UNI) # 8 5149
• IOAT (Integrated Optimized Antenna Technology):
Integral aerial with new reception characteristics optimised for model applications
• Variable output volume
• Earphone socket
Souffleur, earphone, LiFePO4 battery, USB charge lead