• Intelligent, patented model identification system
• IOAT: new, patented aerial technology: for a significant improvement in safety standards: transmission range well beyond the limits of vision with the aerial integrated into transmitter case
• Can be installed into virtually all available RC models
• An incredibly large number of models can be operated simultaneously without suffering interference
• Long operating time - up to 25 hours
• Intelligent model identification
• Digital trims
• Long operating time (3 x AA) (up to 25 hours)
• Can be updated via integral interface (USB lead and MPX Launcher)
• Ergonomically efficient: light, compact, designed for hand-holding
• Audible feedback buzzer: trim, Dual-Rate, mode select, transmitter battery, range-check
• Trainer mode capability (wireless system) using M-LINK Trainer stick (for use with all Teacher-capable MPX transmitters with multi-function socket) or Trainer module (PROFI TX)
Now you can fly Delta/V Tail models with the new MULTIGyro G3!
All compatible MULTIPLEX ELAPOR® models - RTF to RR+ versions - are programmed in as standard. Since the transmitter is so straightforward to operate, it is child’s play to set up the system to control almost any other model from a vast range of manufacturers. The transmitter even stores the model’s final trim positions
Five fully proportional channels are available:
Elevator, rudder, throttle, two aileron and one auxiliary switched channel, located on the power trim switch.