Cockpit SX 7 Set
Download the full instuctions here
Full-colour TFT touch-screen
Efficiently arranged transflective full-colour 3.5" touch-screen, 320 x 240 pixels, with informative symbols and large, clearly legible numbers and letters.
Legible in sunlight without backlighting: perfect for modelling. Automatic day / night switching for extreme power-saving when used outdoors. Up to 24 hours transmitter operating time possible.
New Model Assistant: the key to simple, comprehensive programming facilities
Intuitive to use thanks to an ingenious touch-screen design with clearly arranged displays and many self-explanatory graphics. Convenient Model Assistant with extensive facilities for altering values using the touch-screen. Ultra-simple adjustments using a slider, direct value input using the alpha-numeric keypad, and +/- buttons for fine-tuning, ensuring ultra-simple programming of your models.
Super-convenient model memory management
The COCKPIT SX7 features 200 individual internal model memories; the memories are stored on the internal SD card in .xml format, making it an easy, convenient matter to manage model memories on your PC using USB memory media.
Superlative speech output
With more than 450 words, numbers and phrases it is one of the most advanced systems of its type ever to have been incorporated in a hand-held transmitter.
This system keeps Cockpit SX7/9 pilots aware of critical telemetry data and transmitter functions without having to take their eyes from the model. When necessary, the Cockpit SX7 speaks specific sensor values to you. If an alarm should be triggered, you don’t have to look at the screen to see what’s happened: the Cockpit SX7 /9 tells you.
Downlink channel / Telemetry
If a telemetry-capable receiver is employed, the actual voltage of the receiver power supply is displayed on the transmitter’s integral screen. If the voltage falls below a (user-variable) minimum value, an audible signal is emitted as a warning that the receiver battery is almost flat. The radio link quality (LQI) can also be displayed on the transmitter screen as a percentage value - without requiring a sensor.
An additional safety advantage!
It is also possible to display up to eight telemetry values from the model - depending on the sensors connected to the receiver, e.g. battery voltage, current, temperature, etc. - on the screen. Typical uses: motor temperature, flight pack voltage, motor current drain.
The telemetry data can be stored in the model using the optional MULTIPLEX FlightRecorder (# 8 5420).
Freely configurable on-screen display of sensor values, dynamic display adjustment
Wireless Trainer mode operations
In its standard form the COCKPIT SX M-LINK can operate both as Teacher and Pupil transmitter. The other transmitter - Pupil or Teacher - can be any M-LINK transmitter with Trainer facilities. The optional COPILOT module (# 4 5184) is required for Trainer mode operations. The COCKPIT SX provides selective Trainer mode. This allows full control transfer to the trainee or - depending on the trainee’s skill level - the transfer of individual control functions. The Teacher can resume control of the model simply by moving the sticks.
Dual-Rate and Expo can be set up separately for each flight phase
For three axes (aileron, elevator, rudder) plus Expo for throttle.
• Timer 1: mm:ss Selectable Start / Stop switch, alarm function, speech output, vibration
• Timer 2: mm:ss Selectable Start switch, alarm function, speech output, vibration
• Timer 3: hh:mm Transmitter operating hours timer
Helpful videos dealing with the menu system and programming are available here: MULTIPLEX FAQ Videos
Future-proof software updates
MULTIPLEX is constantly working on further development of the Cockpit SX software. You can update your transmitter at any time, so that it always reflects the latest state of development, using MULTIPLEX Launcher and the www.multiplex-rc.de website - at no charge.
Features: COCKPIT SX7
• LiFe battery, 3.3 V /4000 mAh
• SD card
• 6 proportional transmitter controls
• 3 x 2-position switch, short
• 1 x 3-position switch, short
• 2 x momentary button
• Innovative seven-channel radio control system – seven fully proportional control channels
• 32-bit ARM7 processor
• 2.4 GHz M-LINK transmission: secure, ultra-fast, digital signal transmission with real-time telemetry
• Analogue and digital servo mode
• IOAT aerial - integral aerial technology, optimised for output pattern, with extremely high range
• New type of 3.5" TFT full-colour touch-screen and telemetry display with DAY / NIGHT switching, clearly legible in daylight
• Stick units with quadruple ballraces (mechanical units from the PROFI TX)
• Fully expanded as standard, with all necessary controls and switches
• Speech output (D,E,F) via loudspeaker or earphone socket
• USB socket (transmitter battery charge, PC interface for firmware updates, data management)
• Modern, ergonomically optimised case design
• Low weight
• Integral 2.4 GHz M-LINK transmission technology
• µSD card for model data storage
• Long operating time: up to 24 hr
• “Smartphone-like” operation: clear, efficiently organised menu structure
• Model Assistant guides you through the programming procedure
• Slide function – e.g. adjustment of COLLECTIVE PITCH CURVES by touching and pulling
• Pre-defined templates for virtually all current types of fixed-wing model aircraft and helicopter
GLIDER 2 FLAP
GLIDER 4 flaps + airbrakes
POWER MODEL AIRCRAFT
HELI 120 degree
HELI 90 degree flybarless
Safety: Throttle check, Transmitter battery monitor
• Intelligent speech output D / E / F
• Spoken telemetry data, warnings, alarms and vario signal via loudspeaker or earphone
• Real-time data transmission
Optional sensors (Vario, GPS, fuel, temperature, voltage, current, rpm and much more)
• Vibration alarm, plus “warning” LEDs for critical alarms
• Digital trims, flight phase specific
Can be switched off for helicopter gyro systems and MULTICOPTERS
• Three timers with speech output
Freely variable transmitter stick mode (aileron, elevator, rudder, throttle, spoiler)
(1 x total time, 1 x motor run time, 1 x transmitter operating time)
• Numerous servo adjustments (travel, limit, reverse, centre)
• Dual Rate and Expo, separately variable for each flight phase
• 3 flight phases (fixed-wing)
• 4 flight phases (heli)
• Heli THROTTLE and collective pitch curves (9 points), variable separately for each flight phase
• Aileron differential, variable separately for each flight phase
• Butterfly (Crow) function
• UNRESTRICTED SERVO ASSIGNMENT
• Wireless Trainer mode operation possible with optional COPILOT
• Multi-function USB socket
(transmitter battery charge, PC interface for firmware updates, data management)
• µSD card for model data storage - 200 model memories
• Model copy function
7-channel transmitter, RX-7-DR M-LINK receiver, charge lead (USB A-plug to USB mini-B 5-pin), instructions
|Temperature range:||-15...+55 °C|
|Frequency band:||2400...2483,5 MHz|
|Dimensions:||190 x 210 x 60 mm|
|Power supply:||LiFe battery 3,3V/4000mAh|
|Operating time:||< 24h|